Need a manufacturing partner that can meet and exceed your requirements?
Contact me to discuss what NalinMFG can do for you.
General CNC Plasma Cutting Capabilities:
- Plasma cutting is a process that cuts through electrically conductive materials by means of an accelerated jet of hot plasma.
How accurate are the cuts?
- Our 4'x8" Bulltear table has an ultra fine .0004" of resolution accuracy and is capable of cutting at speeds in excess of 400ipm.
- What can we cut?
- Steel (26ga sheet though 1-1/2" plate)
- Aluminum (1/32" sheet though 1" plate)
- Stainless Steel (26ga sheet though 1" plate)
- .dxf or .dwg for direct importation into AutoCAD 2017.
- .pdf, .tif, .jpeg, .bmp, or .png may be used for graphical representation of your dimensions.
How much does it cost?
- Cost is dependent on several factors: type of material, thickness of material, number of pierces, amount of waste material, total cut length, prep, and CAD/programing time. Please contact us at [email protected] for a free quote.
Estimated Turn Around
- Allow up to 1-2 weeks from order finalization.
- Rush service available